April 2 (Sat) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,323회 작성일 22-04-04 17:54

본문

2. 4 2()  ‘주님께 돌아오는 자가 남은자 입니다’      2:1-70

본문 관찰과 묵상

고레스 왕의 조서대로 유대인들이 고향으로 돌아갔다.  49897명 이었다.  3차례에 걸쳐 돌아갔지만 먼저와 나중이 문제가 아니라 돌아갔다는 것이 중요했다.  그들이 돌아간 곳은 조상때에 하나님이 여호수아를 통하여 선물받은 땅이었다.  성전에서 예배를 드릴 제사장과 섬길자들이 기록되었다.    

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

70년 바벨론에서 정착하였던 삶을 내려놓고 하나님을 섬기며 하나님 중심으로 살기위하여 돌아온 자들이 남은자였다.  그들을 따라 하나님은 종들과 필요한 짐승들과 재물을 풍성하게 주어 성전을 건축하게 하셨다.           

결단과 적용

주님께 돌아가야 한다.  악인은 그 길을 불의한 자는 그 생각을 버리고 주께 돌아가야 한다.  탕자는 아버지 집으로 돌아가야 한다.  남은자는 돌아가는 자다.  하나님중심, 예배중심, 기도중심으로 돌아가면 남은자가 된다.  그들에게 필요한 것도 공급하신다.  마음껏 주님 중심으로 남은인생을 살자!  나도 사는 것이 그리스도니 죽는 것도 유익함을 믿고 오늘을 산다.            

2. April 2 (Sat) QT.  ‘Those who return to God is the remnant’   Ez.2:1-10

Observation and meditation on the text

The Jews in Babylonian captivity returned to their home by the decree of the king Cyrus.  They were 49,897 in total.  They returned home at 3 different times.  Whether they returned at the first time or the last time was not the issue. The most important thing was some of the Jews did go back home.  They returned their own hometown, which was given by God through Joshua as inheritance.  The names of the priests were recorded in the latter part of this chapter along with worship leaders.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Those who left their settled life in Babylon for their homeland to worship God was the remnant.  God had gentile neighbors help them with what they needed to return home such as their servants, animals, and valuables to build the temple of God in Jerusalem. 

Decisions and applications

I must return to the Lord.  The wicked must forsake their ways, and the unrighteous their thoughts.  Any prodigal must return home.  The remnant is those who return to God.  If I live God-centered, worship-centered, prayer-centered life, I shall become a remnant.  I do believe that God will meet my needs to live such a godly life.  Therefore, I will keep on living Christ-centered life because to me to live is Christ and to die is to gain.   

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.