2. April 2 (Fri) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 8,879회 작성일 21-06-18 18:08

본문

2. 4월 2일(금) ‘십자가 죽음이 가져온 기적들’ 마 27:27-44
본문관찰과 묵상

오전 9시부터 오후 3시까지 예수님은 십자가에 달려 돌아가셨습니다. 하나님으로부터 철저히 버림받은 십자가의 죽음은 엄청난 기적을 가져 왔습니다. 첫째, 성소의 휘장이 둘로 찢어졌습니다. 죄인 된 인간이 하나님의 지성소에 어린양 보혈의 공로로 들어갈 길을 여셨습니다. 둘째, 무덤들이 열리고 자던 성도들이 부활하였습니다. 셋째, 이방인 백부장도 예수님이 하나님의 아들이라고 고백하는 복음전파의 기적이 일어났습니다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

십자가는 연약함의 상징이 아닙니다. 실패의 상징도 아닙니다. 예수님의 죽음은 헛된 것이 아닙니다. 하나님의 아들이 죽으셔서 죄인들을 살려주신 능력입니다. 죽음은 끝이 아닌 부활의 전주곡 이었습니다. 십자가에서 죽으신 예수님은 하나님의 지혜요 하나님의 능력이었습니다. 나도 옛사람을 십자가에 못 박아 죽이고 하나님의 의로 부활하여 주님의 영광의 도구가 되어야 합니다. 

결단과 적용

‘내가 그리스도와 함께 십자가에 못박혀 죽었나니 이제는 내가 산 것이 아니요 오직 내 안에 그리스도가 사신 것이라. 이제 내가 육체 가운데 거하는 것을 나를 사랑하사 자기몸을 버리신 하나님의 아들을 믿는 믿음안에서 사는 것이라’(갈 2:20). 죄에 대하여 죽고 의에 대하여 부활케 하신 주님을 찬양합니다. 복음으로 믿음의 선물을 주신 주님을 찬양합니다. 육신이 연약하여도 영적으로 담대하여 복음전파를 마치려 함에 나의 생명을 조금도 귀한 것으로 여기지 않고 살겠습니다. 내가 죽음으로 많은 열매를 맺는 기적의 통로되게 하신 주님을 찬양합니다. 

2. April 2 (Fri) QT ‘Miracles from the crucifixion of Jesus’ Matt.27:45-56

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus was hung on the cross from 9am to 3 pm, and he died at 3 pm. He was totally deserted by God, but his death brought about great miracles. First of all, the curtain which divided the holy of holies from the holy place was torn into two from top to bottom. God opened up a new way for sinners like me to enter into the holist presence of God through the redemptive death of the paschal lamb of Jesus Christ. Second, the tombs broke open and the bodies of many believers were resurrected. Third, a gentile centurion who witnessed all the things happened with the death of Jesus declared and recognized that Jesus was the Son of God. It was another miracle that his death evangelized a gentile. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The cross is not a symbol of weakness. It is not a symbol of failure. His death is not worthlessness. It is the power of God to revive sinners through the redemptive death of the Son of God. His death was not the end but the prelude for his resurrection. The crucifixion of Jesus Chris was God’s wisdom and power. I am called also to die to my old sins and nature in order to be raised for the righteousness of God so that I may be used as God’s special instrument for God’s glory.
Decisions and applications

‘I have been crucified with Jesus Christ. It is no longer I but Christ who lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me’ (Gal. 2:20). I praise the Lord for his empowering me to die to my sins and old nature and to be raised again for the righteousness of God. I praise the Lord for his giving me a gift of faith through the gospel of Jesus Christ. I will consider my life worth nothing in order to finish my evangelism with boldness by being empowered through the crucifixion of Jesus even though I am very much weakened physically nowadays. I praise the Lord for his making and using me as his instrument for his miracles by bearing abundant fruits through my own crucifixion with Jesus Christ.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.