1. April 1 (Thu) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 10,476회 작성일 21-06-18 18:07

본문

1. 4월 1일(목) ‘내가 만일 하나님의 아들이라면...’ 마 27:27-44
본문관찰과 묵상

빌라도 총독의 명령대로 예수님은 골고다를 향하여 십자가를 지고 가셨습니다. 군사들이 조롱하고 때렸습니다. 구레네 사람 시몬이 힘이 다한 예수님 대신 억지로 십자가를 졌습니다. 유대인의 왕이라는 팻말밑에 양쪽에 두 강도와 함께 십자가에 못박히셨습니다. 사람들은 ‘네가 만일 하나님의 아들이라면’당장 내려오라고 하였습니다. 남은 구원하였으나 자신은 구원하지 못한다고 조롱하였습니다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

예수님은 하나님의 아들이었기에 십자가에서 죽으셨습니다. 인성으로는 불순종하고 싶었으나 기도 후에 순종하셨습니다. 예수 믿는 그리스도인들이 가장 많이 듣는 비난과 조롱과 핍박도 똑 같이 옵니다. 예수 믿는데 왜 사업이 않되나? 왜 자녀가 속 썩이나? 왜 가난한가? 빨리 내려와서 자기들처럼 거짓과 탐욕과 정욕으로 세상속에서 살자고 합니다. 내가 만일 진정한 하나님의 아들이라면, 나도 예수님처럼 죽어야 합니다. 절대 내려와서는 않됩니다. 

결단과 적용

광야에서 예수님을 시험한 사탄도 똑같이 유혹하였습니다. ‘네가 만일 하나님의 아들이라면..’ 예수 믿기에 오늘 나는 십자가를 져야 합니다. 그리고 그 위에서 내가 죽어야 합니다. 그래야 누군가가 삽니다. 그래야 주님가신 그 길을 나도 따라 가는 제자가 됩니다. 날이 갈수록 육신적으로는 많이 힘이 듭니다. 목회와 아내 돌봄이 힘이 든다 해도 나는 십자가에서 내려가지 않겠습니다. 유혹을 물리치고 나의 갈길 다 가도록 달려 가게습니다. 주님, 힘을 주소서! 

1. April 1 (Thu) ‘If I were a son of God….’ Matt. 27:27-44

Observation and meditation on the text

By the order of the governor Pilate, Jesus had to take up the cross to go to Golgotha to be hung there. The governor’s soldiers ridiculed and struck Jesus. The soldiers forced a bystander Simon from Cyrene to carry the cross for the worn out Jesus. Under the sign of ‘Jesus, the King of the Jews’ Jesus was crucified along with two criminals. People shouted to Jesus, ‘If you are the Son of God, come down from the cross.’ They ridiculed Jesus that he could not save himself even though he had saved others. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Jesus Christ died on the cross because he was the Son of God. As a perfect human being on one hand, Jesus wanted not to drink the cup but he obeyed after prayer. The exactly same insults, ridicules and persecution keep on fall upon the contemporary Christians. Why does your business have gone wrong if you are a child of God? Why are your children not excellent? Why are you so poor if you are a child of God? etc. The sinful world continually entices, ‘to come down from your cross, and let’s live with falsehood, covetousness and lust in this sinful world!’ However, if I am a real child of God, then I know I have to die as I follow after Jesus Christ. I will never come down from my cross until I die!
Decisions and applications

Satan tempted Jesus with the exactly same tactics. ‘If you are the Son of God.’ Since I am a child of God, yes, I have to carry my cross. And I must die on it. Then someone else will be made alive. Then, I shall live as his disciple. The more times passes, the more my burden becomes onerous and heavier. However, even though it is extremely hard for me to do both to carry on my pastoral ministries and to take care of my wife, I will never come down from my cross. I will defeat Satan’s temptations and I will run my race all the way to the end. So, Lord, have mercy upon me and strengthening me so that I may run my race every day with you!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.