Mar 2 (Wed) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,999회 작성일 22-03-07 18:47

본문

2. 3 2()         ‘하나님이 판단 하신다’            18:9-17

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님은 교만한 자들에게 바리새인과 세리의 비유를 말씀하셨다.  두 사람 다 성전에서 기도하였다.  바리새인은 자신의 의를 자랑하며 감사하였다.  세리는 자신의 죄를 회개하며 긍휼을 구하였다.  하나님이 의롭다 칭한자는 세리였다.  어린아이처럼 온전히 주님만 의지할 때 천국 백성으로산다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

이 비유를 통하여 주님의 음성을 큰 소리로 듣는다.  첫째, 나를 의롭다고 판단하는 분은 하나님이다.  내가 아니다.  둘째, 하나님이 의롭다고 인정하는 사람은 자신의 죄를 회개하며 주님의 은혜를 구하는 자이다.  셋째, 어린아이처럼 겸손히 그리고 온전히 부모를 의지하고 살 듯이 주님을 의지하고 사는 자가 오늘도 천국을 산다. 

결단과 적용

내가 모든 판단의 기준이 되어서는 않된다.  나를 주님의 말씀의 기준앞에 항상 세우고 주님의 판단을 받으며 산다.  항상 회개하고 나를 돌아보고 주님의 은혜가운데서 살 수밖에 없다.  ‘나의 나됨은 하나님의 은혜라’(고전 15:10).  오늘도 주님 앞에서 한 어린아이처럼 산다.  내가 주님품안에서 행복하게 살 수 있는 유일한 길이기 때문이다.                  

2. Mar 2 (Wed) QT.              ‘It is God who judges’                    Lk. 18:9-17

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus taught such proud people like religious leaders who thought they were righteous and looked down on people with a parable of a Pharisee and a tax collector.  Both went to the temple and prayed.  A Pharisee thanked God because he was righteous.  On the contrary, a tax collector repented of his sins and asked for God’s mercy on him.  It was God who judged them and called the tax collector righteous.  Like a little child who totally depends on his parents, when I rely on the Lord, I shall become a righteous and living the kingdom of God today.   

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I hear the voice of the Lord through this parable.  First, it is God, not me who judges whether I am righteous or not.  Second, it is the one who seeks for God’s mercy upon his sins with contrite heart whom God calls righteous.  Third, it is the one who totally depends on God and obeys him like a little child relies on his parents in total faith who can live the kingdom of God here and now. 

Decisions and applications

I must not the judge for everything.  I must be measured myself by the perfect standard of all judgments, the words of God as I willingly and gladly stand before God.  I cannot help but repenting of my shortcomings,

and asking for God’s grace and mercy moment by moment every day before God.   ‘By God’s grace, I am what I am’ (I Co. 15:10).   Therefore, today I live like a little child before God.  I know that is the only way for me to live a happy life today in his loving arms. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.