Mar 1 (Tue) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,837회 작성일 22-03-07 18:45

본문

1. 3 1()     ‘공평과 정의를 끊임없이 간구하라!     18:1-8

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님이 불의한 재판장의 비유를 하셨다.  불의한 재판장이 있었다.  그는 하나님을 두려워하지 않고 사람을 무시하는 사람이었다.  한 과부가 원한을 풀어달라 요청하였다.  계속 요청하니 귀찮아서 원한을 풀어주었다.  하나님은 기도를 귀찮아 하지 않으신다.  공평과 정의로 응답하신다.  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

이 비유는 항상 기도하고 낙심하지 말아야 할 것을 가르치시려 하신 비유다.  세상의 불의한 재판장도 계속 나와 요청하는 것이 귀찮아서라도 응답한다.  하물며 하나님이시랴? 하나님은 기도를 기쁨으로 받으시는 분이다. 기도하며 낙심할 필요 없다.  하나님의 때에 공평과 정의로 응답하신다.     

결단과 적용

과부의 태도가 나에게 필요하다.  응답 받을 때까지 강청하여야 한다. 이것을‘shameless audacity’라 했다 ( 111:8).  하나님은 마지못하여, 귀찮아서 응답하시는 분이 아니다.  공평과 정의로 기쁨으로 응답하신다.  단지 하나님의 때에 하나님의 방법으로, 즉 섭리와 경륜으로 일하신다.  어떤때는 오래 걸린다.  낙심할 필요없다.  하나님은 응답하신다.              

Mar 1 (Tue) QT. ‘Continuously pray to God for justice and righteousness.  Lk. 18:1-8

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus taught his disciples with a parable of an unjust judge.  He did not fear of the Lord, and he looked down upon people.  A widow kept coming to the judge to grant her justice against her adversary.  The unjust judge granted her request not for the sake of justice but for the sake of himself so that he might not to be bothered by her.  On the contrary, God is never be bothered by my prayer.  He always answers to my prayer with justice and righteousness willingly and gladly. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

This parable was given by Jesus to teach his disciples that they should pray always and never give up.   An unjust judge is inclined to grant people’s plea not for the sake of justice but for himself so that he might not be bothered by their pleas.  How about God?  God listens and accepts my prayers with great joy.  Therefore, I must not give up praying to God.  God will answer to my prayers according to God’s time with God’s justice and righteousness.

Decisions and applications

I need the widow’s spiritual attitude.  I must plea to God until I receive God’s answers.  The Bible defines this attitude ‘shameless audacity’ (Lk. 11:8).  God never answers to my prayers because he might not be bothered by my prayers.  Rather, God answers to my prayers with joy and justly and righteously according to God’s time with God’s own way of administration, providence, and God’s unique way, which is with just and righteousness.   Sometimes, it takes time for me to realize that God has accepted my prayers.   Therefore, I should not give up my prayers misunderstanding that God may not listen to my prayers.  God always listens and answers my prayers. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.