Feb 28 (Mon) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,032회 작성일 22-02-28 19:03

본문

28. 2 28()  ‘지금이 주님과 함께 천국을 살 때다’  17:20-37

본문 관찰과 묵상

유대인은 천국이 로마로부터 독립하는 때라는 기대를 가졌다.  그러나 주님은 천국은 내 마음안에 임한다고 하셨다.  노아와 롯의 때처럼 사람들이 먹고 마실 때 주님은 재림하신다.  롯의 아내처럼 뒤돌아 보면 않된다.  주님이 언제 오셔도 기쁨으로 맞이할 준비된 사람은 지금 천국을 산다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나도 다른 사람들처럼 맛있는 것 먹는 것 좋아하고 어울려 즐겁게 지내는 것 좋아한다.  그러나 그런 일상 속에서 나는 오늘도 주님을 기다린다.  순간 순간 지옥같은 체험 속에서 주님이 내 마음에 임하시기를 구한다.  그리고 내 마음에 임한 주님 주시는 평안으로 지옥에서 천국을 지금 살아간다.     

결단과 적용

매일 죽어야 한다.  특별히 분노를 다스리며 살도록 말씀과 기도에 전심을 다한다.  지극 정성으로 아내를 돌보다 가도 가끔 짜증이 날때가 있다.  화도 난다.  그리고 아내를 쳐다보면 너무 불쌍하다.  주님 주시는 사랑과 평안으로 순간 순간 감쌀 때 내 마음에 천국이 임한다.  힘들어도 기쁘다.           

28. Feb 28 (Mon) QT. ‘It is the right time to live the kingdom of God now’

Lk. 17:20-37

Observation and meditation on the text

Jewish people expected that they would live the kingdom of God when they were liberated from Roman empire.  However, Jesus spoke to them that the kingdom of God would be realized in their heart.  The time of the second coming of Jesus Christ would be such unexpected time when people were engulfed by fleshly desires and perished like the times of Noah and Lot.  Furthermore, Jesus challenged not to look back worldly life like Lot’s wife.  If I am prepared with alertness to meet Jesus at any time willingly and gladly, I do believe that I can live the kingdom of God right now.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I live like others enjoying delicious food and associating with variety of people every day.  However, on top of it, I always await to meet Jesus every moment in my daily life.  Sometimes as I live in a hell like situations, I am yearning for the presence of my Lord deep down in my heart.   Then, the peace of God, which passes all my understanding, keep my heart and mind in Jesus Christ so that I may live the kingdom of God in a hell like real life.     

Decisions and applications

I must die every day.  Especially, I do my best to control my anger by doing my QT and prayers every day.   Sometimes, I reach the end of my patience as I take care of my wife with sincerity and humility.  Then, I am complaining against her and lost my anger control.  After that I feel so bad out of guilty feeling, and I immediately ask Jesus to restore my heart with compassion and love.  As I embrace her with love and peace from Jesus, I live the kingdom of God from hell.  It is painstaking and hard to take care of her for 24 hours, but I still have great joy in my heart to serve her when Jesus resides in my heart. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.