Feb 27 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,943회 작성일 22-02-28 19:01

본문

27. 2 27(주일)  ‘겨자씨 만한 순수한 믿음만 있으면’  17:1-19

본문 관찰과 묵상

내게 겨자씨 만한 순수한 믿음이 있으면 작은것도 당연히 여기지 않는다.  내가 용서받은 만큼 타인을 용서한다.  많은 일을 하였어요 무익한 종이 할 일 한 것 뿐이다.   소속없이 살던내가 이제 주님의 말씀에 순종한다. 

그리고 아주 작은 일에도 감사가 넘친다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

사마리아와 갈릴리 사이에서 살던 10명의 나환자를 통하여 나의 모습을 본다.  예수님 믿기전 나는 그렇게 살았다.  어디에도 소속이 없었다.  감각없이 살던 나를 찾아오신 주님에게 순종한 것 밖에 없다.  새로운 피조물이 되고 새로운 삶을 산다.    

결단과 적용

고침받은 10명중 전혀 기대하지 못한 사마리아 사람 한 사람이 주님께 돌아와 감사드렸다.  오늘도 감사가 넘치는 삶을 살겠다.  하나님께는 물론이요 아내에게 감사하며 살자.  목회를 위하여 전심을 다하여 주님 섬기고 나를 섬겼다.  그리고 지금 진이 빠져 많이 아프다.  내가 돌보아야 한다.  짜증내지 말고 감사로 섬겨라.        

27. Feb 27 (Sun) QT.       ‘If I have faith as small as a mustard seed’

Lk. 17:1-9

Observation and meditation on the text

If I have faith as small as a mustard seed, I shall never take anything for granted.  I will forgive others as much as I have been forgiven.  Even though I might have achieved great things, I will never boast of myself.  I have only done my committed missions, which are my duties.  I used to live without belonging to anyone, but nowadays I obey the Lord because I belong to him.  Furthermore, I give millions of thanks to the Lord for a very small thing.      

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I see myself through the 10 lepers who used to live between the border of Samaria and Galilee.  I used to live like them.  I did not belong to anyone.  All I did was to obey the Lord who came to meet such a lost one like me.  Since that time on I am living a new life as a new creation.

Decisions and applications

Out of the 10 lepers who were healed by Jesus, only one unexpected leper who was a Samaritan came to Jesus to give him great thanks.   Like him, I will live today with a grateful heart to Jesus and to my wife.  She has dedicated her entire life to serve the Lord and me.  As a result, she is exhausted, and she is weakening every day.  Now it is my turn to take care of her.  I will serve her with a grateful heart, not with complaints.  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.