Feb 26 (Sat) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,920회 작성일 22-02-28 18:59

본문

26. 2 26(‘나의 미래의 주소는 오늘 결정된다’   16:19-31

본문 관찰과 묵상

부자는 이 땅에서 하나님 없이도 좋은 것으로 살았고 거지 나사로는 고난속에 주님 의지하고 살았다저들이 죽은후 현재의 주소가 다르다부자는 스올의 고난 속에 있고 나사로는 천국의 아브라함 품이다그 사이에 큰 구렁텅이이가 있어 왕래와 도움이 불가하다이 땅에서 복음 전하는 종들의 말씀에 순종하지 않으면 천국에 있는 아는자가 전해도 듣지 않는다.  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

미래는 준비된 자의 것이다이 땅에서 고난가운데서 살지만 주님을 믿고 사는 자는 미래의 주소가 천국이 될 것이다이 땅에서 하나님 없이 잘 먹고 잘 산 사람은 스올이 미래의 주소가 될 것이다내일 내가 거할  영원한 주소는 오늘 이 땅에서 결정이 된다오늘 고난속에서 믿고 살라!  

결단과 적용

24살 때 예수믿고 살아온 지난 45년의 삶은 십자가 고난의 길이었다그래도 행복했다주님과 함께 이 땅에서 천국을 살았다내가 죽어도 주님 품안에서 영원히 살리라오늘도 십자가의 길을 기쁨으로 간다내일의 나의 영원한 주소는 오늘 내가 믿음으로 삶으로 결정되어 짐을 믿는다.       

26. Feb 26 (Sat) QT.  ‘Establish your future permanent address today!’

Lk. 16:19-31

Observation and meditation on the text

A rich man lived luxuriously on earth without God while a beggar Lazarus lived in sufferings with Jesus Christ.  Upon death, their permanent addresses differed.  The rich man lived in Sheol in permanent sufferings while Lazarus lived in the arms of Abraham in peace eternally.  They could not go back and forth to help each other due to a great chasm between the two places.  If one does not listen to the witnesses of Jesus on earth, that person will not believe in Jesus even a saved sinner from heaven may visit him who is living eternal death in the hell.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Future belons to one who is prepared.  Even though a man may live in sufferings by faith in Jesus, his future permanent address will be in the kingdom of God.  On the contrary although a man may live a luxurious life on earth but without Jesus, his future permanent address shall be in hell.  My permanent address in the future is established on earth today at my temporal address.  Naturally, I shall live by faith in Jesus even in the middle of sufferings today. 

Decisions and applications

I have been living in sufferings with my cross for the last 46 years since I was saved at 24 years old.  However, in the middle of various sufferings, I used to be happy.  I have lived the kingdom of God on earth with Jesus.  Therefore, I have blessed assurance that I shall live eternally in the arms of Jesus.  It always makes me joyful to take up my cross to follow Jesus Christ.  I do believe that my life by faith in Jesus Christ today will bring about the establishment of my permanent address in the kingdom of God forever.     

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.