Feb 25 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,858회 작성일 22-02-28 18:54

본문

25. 2 25()     ‘지혜로운 청지기로 살라!          16:1-18

본문 관찰과 묵상

불의한 청지기의 죄가 드러나 직무를 잃게 되었다.  자신의 장래를 위하 빚진 자들의 빚을 감 해주었다.  세상의 돈, 즉 주인의 돈 으로 친구를 사귄 것이다.  세상의 돈을 섬기지 말고 지혜롭게 사람을 섬기면 돈이 없어져도 사람들이 나를 영접할 것이다.  그러므로 둘중의 하나를 택하여야 한다.  돈을 섬길 것인가? 아니면 사람을 섬길 것인가?  요한 이후 새 시대는 주인의 복음에 많은 사람들이 침입할 것이다.  그러므로 사람을 죽이는 율법을 섬길 것인가 아니면 사람을 살리는 복음으로 예수님을 섬길 것인가 택하여야한다.  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

돈 보다 사람을 얻는 지혜를 갖고 살라는 비유다.  하나님과 재물을 겸하여 섬길수는 없다.  돈을 버리고 하나님을 섬기면 돈이 없어도 하나님이 나를 영접하신다.  세상의 돈을 지혜롭게 사람을 얻으면 돈이 없어져도 친구는 남는다.  하물며 예수님의 복음에 충성하면 하나님이 기뻐하시고 나도 많은 친구를 얻게 될 것이다.  세상의 것들을 지혜롭게 사용하여 많은 영혼을 살려라.  세상것이 없어져도 그들이 너를 영접하여 줄 것이다. 

결단과 적용

나의 건강, 재물, 재능, 힘과 가지고 있는 모든 자원과 노하우를 사람을 살리는 예수님의 복음을 전하는데 지혜롭게 사용하며 살리라.  돈을 섬기던 부정직하던 청지기가 사람을 섬기는 의로운 청지기로 지혜롭게 살았다.  주인이 그 지혜를 칭찬하였다.  나도 세상적인 모든 자원을 주인을 기쁘게 지혜롭게 사용하여 많은 영혼들을 얻으며 남은 인생을 살리라!     

25. Feb 25 (Fri) QT.              ‘Live as a wise steward!’              Lk. 16:1-18

Observation and meditation on the text

A dishonest manager was found guilty by his rich owner, and on the verge of losing his job.   So, he began to use his master’s money to gain friends for his future by decreasing their debts.   He made the most use of his master’s money to gain his friends.  His master commended his dishonest manager’s wisdom.  If I use worldly wealth to gain friends for myself, it is not the money, but my friends who will welcome me.   I must choose one to serve between the two, money or people.  In the new era after John the Baptist, it is not the law but the gospel of Jesus Christ people forcing their way into it.   Therefore, I must choose between the two, should I serve the law which judges and kills people? Or should I serve the Lord Jesus by preaching his gospel which saves people? 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

It is a parable to teach me a truth; live wisely to gain people by losing money.  Likewise, I cannot serve God and money simultaneously.  If I gain God by losing money, it will be God who will take care of me eternally.  If I gain friends by losing money for them, then my friends will take care of me when my money is gone.  Furthermore, if I wisely lose whatever I have for the sake of the gospel of Jesus Christ which revives people, it will please the Lord and I shall gain many friends in Jesus.  Wisely use worldly wealth to revive people, then I shall gain many friends.

When everything I have is gone, God and people will welcome me.  

Decisions and applications

I will use everything I have such as my health, money, gifts, and power, all the resources and know-hows to revive people by faithfully and wisely using the gospel of Jesus Christ to revive people.  A dishonest manager who served money began to serve people by wisely losing his master’s money and become a righteous steward who revived debtors.  His master commended his wisdom.  Therefore, I will also make the most use of all the worldly resources I have own wisely enough to gain souls for the rest of my life.     

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.