Feb 24(Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,899회 작성일 22-02-28 18:52

본문

24. 2 24()          ‘사랑이 무엇인가?           15:11-32

본문 관찰과 묵상

아버지를 죽은사람 취급하고 유산을 미리 받은 아들이 있었다.  아버지는 요구대로 해주었다.  재산을 다 잃고 나서야 아버지의 사랑을 깨달았다.  집으로 돌아왔을 때 아버지는 있는 모습 그대로 받으셨다.  아들을 회복시켰다.  맏아들은 화가 났다.  그에게 아버지의 모든 것이 그의 것이라 하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

정욕대로 사는 이방인을 하나님의 사랑은 있는 그대로 받으신다.  주께로 회개하고 돌아오기만 하면 돌들로도 아브라함의 후손이 되게하신다.  항상 함께한 맏아들, 유대인도 시기 질투 회개하면 아버지의 상속을 받게된다.        

결단과 적용

이 비유는 하나님의 사랑은 이방인과 유대인 모두에게 공평하게 주어진다.  첫째, 하나님의 사랑은 우리가 원하는 것을 들어주신다.  둘째, 자신의 죄를 회개하고 돌아오면 회복시키신다.  셋째, 이방인도 상속자가 되듯이 유대인도 회개하고 영접하면 상속자가 된다.  나의 의로운 행위가 아닌 하나님의 사랑이 율법을 완성한다.  사랑은 허다한 죄를 덮는다.    

24. Feb 24(Thu) QT.                   ‘What is love?’                      Lk. 15:11-32

Observation and meditation on the text

There was a son who considered his father to be a dead one, and he asked for his portion of inheritance while his father was still alive.   His father kindly gave him his portion of inheritance.   The prodigal son realized how a sinful man he was upon losing all he had.   With contrite heart, the prodigal returned to his father, who accepted his son as he was.  The father restored his sonship and heirship holistically.   The oldest son got mad at his father’s treatment.   However, his father told him that the entire possession he had could be his too.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God’s love embraces sinners who live by fleshly desires.   However, if they return to the Lord upon repentance, God’s love makes the gentile stones to become descendants of Abraham.  At the same time, the grumbling first son also could become the receiver of the father’s possessions if he repents of his sins too. 

Decisions and applications

The message of this parable is simple; God’s love is big enough to embrace the prodigal gentiles and grumbling Jews.  First, God’ love always meet the requests of God’s children.   Second, if any child repents of sins and return to God, God never fails to restore their sonship and heirship.   Third, if a gentile prodigal can become God’s heir, grumbling Jew who repents of his sins, instead of taking everything for granted, also can become a God’ s heir.   It is God’s love, not my righteous deeds, which fulfills all the laws.   God’s love covers the multitude of my sins.  I will keep on letting God’s love in me flows to other people today!  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.