Feb 23 (Wed) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,990회 작성일 22-02-23 17:50

본문

23. 2 23()    ‘하나님이 가장 기뻐하시는 것은?    15:1-10

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님은 세리와 죄인들의 친구라고 조롱받았다.  예수님은 하나님이 기뻐하시는 것이 무엇이겠냐고 비유를 통하여 말씀하셨다.  잃어버린 양 한마리, 잃어버린 동전 한 닢을 찾을 때, 즉 한 죄인이 회개하고 돌아오는 것을 하나님은 가장 기뻐하신다.   

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

건강하지 못한 교회와 성도는 잃어버린 양에 관심이 없다.  누가 누가 잘하나 자기들끼리 잘 났다고 자랑하고 산다.  건강한 교회는 잃어버린 한 영혼을 찾기위하여 저들과 사귀고 돌보고 주님께로 인도한다.       

결단과 적용

선교적인 교회와 성도는 하나님이 가장 기뻐하시는 일을 한다.  그래서 주님께 기쁨을 드린다.  한 영혼을 찾아 주님앞에 회개하고 돌아오게 인도한다.  전도와 선교에 전심을 다하는 것은 하늘에 계신 아버지께 영광을 돌리는 것 이다.  남은 인생을 이 일에 전심하여 살 것이다.   

23. Feb 23 (Wed) QT.    ‘What shall delight the Lord most?’    Lk. 15:1-10

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus was judged and ridiculed by religious leaders that he was a friend of tax collectors and sinners.   Jesus asked back to them; then, what could be pleasing the Lord most?  Through parables, Jesus declared that the Lord in heaven would be delighted when a sinner repented sins and be found as a man found a lost sheep and a coin.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Unhealthy church and Christian pay no attention on a lost soul.  They always compete against one another to show off their self-righteousness.   On the contrary, healthy church and people dedicate themselves to get associate with the lost souls so that they may lead them to Jesus to be found in Jesus Christ.

Decisions and applications

Missional church and people do their best to please the Lord all the time.  The Lord is delighted by them.  They search for lost souls to help and lead them to Jesus Christ upon repentance.  Hence, I can glorify the Lord by doing evangelism and missions.  I am determined to focus on the major for the rest of my life to please the Lord.            

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.