Feb 22(Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,081회 작성일 22-02-23 17:49

본문

22. 2 22()     ‘무리로 살지말고 제자로 살라!    14:25-35

본문 관찰과 묵상

따르는 무리를 보시고 예수님은 제자가 되라고 하셨다제자가 되는 길은 좁은길이다첫째, 그 무엇보다 예수님을 더 사랑하여야 한다둘째, 예수님처럼 죄인을 살리기위한 대속적인 삶을 살아야한다.   셋째, 그래서 자기의 모든 소유를 버려야 한다제자로 치루어야 할 값은 나의 목숨이다

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

무리는 예수님에게 축복받기 위하여 따른다제자는 예수님을 축복하기 위하여 따른다무리는 받기 위하여 따르고 제자는 주기 위하여 따른다무리는 값을 치루지 않지만 제자는 미리 값을 치룰 것을 계산하고 죽기까지, 자신의 모든 것을 다 희생하여 따른다.     

결단과 적용

‘내가 사는 것이 그리스도니 죽는것도 유익하다’( 1:21).  바울이 선포한 것이 ‘제자도의 선포’다그리스도를 위한 삶에서 그리스도를 사는 삶이 제자의 삶이다그래서 결국 내가 죽는 것이 모든 사람을 살린다그래서 예수님이 죽으셨다적신으로 와서 적신으로 간다나의 모든 소유와 재능과 능력과 헌신과 목숨을 다하여 주님사랑하고 이웃사랑하고 살리라

22. Feb 22(Tue) QT.  ‘Never live as a crowd, but a disciple’ Lk. 14:25-35

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus challenged to the large crowds to become disciples.  It is a very narrow way and door to become a disciple.  First, a person who loves Jesus more than anything else is a disciple.  Second, a person who lives a redemptive life for the lost ones as Jesus did is a disciple.  Third, naturally, a disciple is one who can give up everything he or she has.  The price I must pay to be a disciple is my own life as my Lord did.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Crowds follow Jesus to meet their needs.  Disciples follow Jesus to meet the will of Jesus to bless him.  Crowds follow Jesus to receive while disciples follow to give.  Crowds never pay the price while disciples calculate the price to pay before they follow Jesus.  And disciples sacrifice everything all the way to the end to obey the will of Jesus. 

Decisions and applications

‘For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain’ (Phil. 1:21).  Paul’s pronouncement is the declaration of disciples.   Disciples live for Christ at the beginning, but later for them to live itself is Christ.  After all, disciples know how to die because they know only redemptive life will revive the dead people due to their sins.   For that cause, Jesus died redemptive death.  I have come to this world naked, and I know I will return home naked.  Naturally, I love my Lord with all my possessions, gifts, power, sacrifices and my own life, and I love my neighbor, all people around me with the love of Jesus Christ all the way to the end.   

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.