Feb 21 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,937회 작성일 22-02-23 17:46

본문

21. 2 21()  ‘내가 참여할 마지막 잔치는 무엇인가?’눅 14:15-24

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님의 말씀을 듣고 이름 없는 한 사람이 천국잔치에서 주님과 함께 먹는자가 복된자라고 고백하였다.  이에 예수님이 천국잔치를 베풀어도 사람들이 핑계대고 오지 않는다고 하셨다.  집주인이 유대인이 볼 때 부정한 사람들을 다 초청하라고 하였다.  그래도 자리가 남으니 이방인을 초청하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

내가 참여할 마지막 잔치는 천국잔치다.  내가 만약 천국에서 예수님과 함께 그 잔치에 참여하지 못한다면 내가 평생 이 땅에 살면서 신앙생활한 것은 허무한 것이다.  주님과 함께 하는 자리에 핑계대지 말자.   

결단과 적용

이 땅에서의 잔치가 죄성있는 우리 모두에게는 매혹적이다.  그러나 주님과 함께 하는 광야의 식탁이 가장 복있는 잔치다.  주님이 주시는 생명양식의 잔치를 오늘도 기쁨으로 참여한다.  마지막 천국잔치에 참여할 것이다. 

21. Feb 21 (Mon) QT.    ‘What should be my last banquet?’    Lk. 14:15-24

Observation and meditation on the text

An unknown person who heard Jesus’s teaching confessed that they would be the most blessed ones who eventually attend the banquet with Jesus in the kingdom of God.   Jesus replied to him that however, many people would make excuses after excuses when they were invited to the banquet.  Therefore, God commanded his servants to invite seemingly unqualified ones such as the poor, the sick and the blind.  When God heard from his servants that there were still room in God’s kingdom, God ordered them to invite even the gentiles.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The last banquet I must not miss is the one in the kingdom of God.  If I miss it, everything I have done on earth for God’s kingdom will be in vain.  I will never make any excuses when I am invited by my Lord.   

Decisions and applications

All kinds of the worldly banquets on earth are critically attractive to all of us who are sinful.  However, the humblest banquet in the wilderness with Jesus on earth is the most blessed one.  Therefore, I am willingly with great joy attend that banquet to eat and drink the words and blood of Jesus Christ because it nourishes and nurture me with everlasting life.  Naturally, I will never miss the last banquet with Jesus in the kingdom of God upon my death.  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.