Feb 20 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,149회 작성일 22-02-23 17:44

본문

20. 2 20(주일) ‘지도자들을 향한 정중한 책망들’눅 14:1-14

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님이 한 바리새인의 지도자의 집에서 안식일에 병자를 고치셨다.  율법교사들과 바리새인들에게 안식일에 아들이나 소가 우물에 빠지면 건져낼 것이라고 하셨다.  자기를 높이는 그들에게 낮아짐으로 높아짐을 가르치셨다.  값을 길이 없는 병자 맹인을 초청하여 대접하면 그들이 값지못하니 대접한 자가 복 받으리라 하셨다

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

지도자들에게 주시는 정중한 책망을 나도 듣는다.  첫째, 율법에 매어 사람을 죽이지 말고 사랑으로 율법을 덮어라.  둘째, 지도자는 스스로 낮아짐으로 타인에 의하여 높임받으라.  셋째, 부요한 사람을 대접하여 그들의 대접을 또 받지 말라.  갚을 길 없는 자를 대접하여 하나님의 복을 받으라.

결단과 적용

목사로서 율법을 완성하는 사랑으로 사역한다.  사랑으로 덮어주고 사랑으로 참아주고 기다려 준다.  나는 섬김 받는 자리에서 계속 섬기는 자리로 내려 앉는다.  힘들고 어려운 성도들을 한 가정 한 가정 3월부터 심방하며 섬기겠다.  전 성도들을 전화로 심방시작 하자!

20. Feb 20 (Sun) QT.       ‘Gentle rebukes to the leaders’        Lk. 14:1-14

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus healed a sick man at one the leaders of the Pharisees on the Sabbath.  Jesus challenged the experts in the law and the Pharisees by saying that anyone would deliver their son or ox which fell into a well even though it was the Sabbath day.   Jesus taught the leaders to humble themselves so that others might invite them to a higher position.  If I give a banquet for a sick or a blind one who cannot pay me back, I shall be blessed by God since they were not able to pay for my love back.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I hear God’s gentle rebuke to the leaders.  First, never kill alive people by the law, but cover and revive them by the love of Jesus.  Second, a leader like me should humble myself till other people may lift me up.  Third, I should not give a banquet for rich, but for the poor who cannot pay the debt back to me so that I may be blessed by God.

Decisions and applications

As a pastor, I will carry on my ministry, not by the law but by the love of Jesus Christ.   I will cover the multitude of sins, and I will wait for people to repent of their sins by themselves with the love of Jesus.  I will keep on stepping down from the position to be served but to serve.  I will categorically focus on the needy in sufferings among the congregants so that I may visit one by one from March.  Furthermore, I will visit all congregants by phone from March too.          

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.