Feb 19(Sat) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,007회 작성일 22-02-23 17:42

본문

19. 2 19() ‘그리스도인은 사명에 죽고 사명에 산다’눅 13:22-35

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님의 때나 지금이나 구원받는 사람이 적다.  그 이유는 좁은문으로 가기를 거부하기 때문이다.  예수님의 문을 통과하지 않은자는 예수님이 모른다.  먼저 된 것 같은 유대인보다 나중된 이방인이 먼저 구원을 받는다. 헤롯이 죽이려한다는 말에 예수님은 사명을 다한 후에 예루살렘에서 죽고 부활하리라고 선포하셨다.  주님을 거부한 자들의 삶은 황폐하여 질 것이다.        

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

교회에 다니고 예배드림은 꼭 필요한 것이다.  그러나 충분 하지는 않다.  은혜충만하여 나 자신을 부인하고 주님 주신 십자가를 지고 오늘도 좁은길, 좁은문으로 행하며 산다.  멸망으로 인도하는 문은 크고 그 길이 넓어 많은 사람들이 들어간다.  그러나 생명으로 인도하는 문과 길은 좁아 찾는자가 적어 오늘도 구원받는 자들은 적다. 

결단과 적용

좁은문, 양의 문 예수의 문을 믿음으로 들어가 하나님의 자녀로 산다.  어린 자녀가 성숙함에 이르기 위한 성소의 문을 통과하여 교회에서 말씀과 기도로 양육받는다.  어둠의 자녀에서 빛의 자녀가 된다.  지성소의 문을 통과하여 율법을 완성시키는 주님의 사랑으로 성막 밖으로 나가 제사장으로 선교사로 오늘을 살아간다.  헤롯이 나를 죽이지 못한다.  나는 사명으로 살고 사명으로 죽는다.  그것이 예수의 제자들이 가는 좁은길이다.

19. Feb 19(Sat) QT.  ‘Christians live and die for God’s mission’

Lk. 13:22-35

Observation and meditation on the text

Not many people are being saved nowadays as well as in Jesus’ time because many people have rejected to go through a narrow door.   Those who did not go through the door of Jesus never know who Jesus is.   Ironically, such first ones like the Jews who reject Jesus will be last, and such last ones like the gentiles who accept Jesus will be first.   Jesus declared that he would die and resurrect in Jerusalem upon finishing his mission when he was told that the king Herod wanted to kill him.   Those who reject Jesus will be desolate.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

It is necessary for Christians to worship the Lord in a local church.  However, it is not enough for me by itself.   I should be filled with God’s grace enough to deny myself to take my cross to enter a narrow road and gate.   If I take a wide gate and broad road, which the multitude of people prefer to take, it will lead me to destruction.   On the contrary, if I take a narrow gate and road, which a few people used to take, it will lead me to life.  Naturally, there are not many who are being saved nowadays. 

Decisions and applications

By faith I enter through a narrow gate, which is the gate of Jesus, and live as a child of God.   Such a baby Christian like me who desires to grow mature, enter through the gate of the holy place to be nourished and nurtured by the words of God and prayers.   I have become a child of the Light from a child of darkness.   Then I enter through the gate into the Holy of Holies to live as a priest and missionary to go outside of the temple of God with God’s love which fulfills all the laws.   Herod cannot kill me because I live and die for God’s mission, which is the very narrow way for the disciple of Jesus Christ. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.