Feb 18 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,969회 작성일 22-02-23 17:34

본문

18. 2 18() ‘천국은 생명을 주는 영향력으로 임한다’눅 13:10-21

본문 관찰과 묵상

18년 동안 귀신들려 아팠던 여인을 예수님이 안식일날 회당에서 고치셨다.  회당장은 안식일을 어겼다고 정죄하였다.  예수님은 안식일에 병자를 고쳐 풀어주는 것이 합당하다고 하셨다.  천국은 겨자씨나 누룩 같아서 작지만 후에는 많은 새들이 깃들고 많은 사람을 먹이는 생명력이 있다.   

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님이 다스리시는 곳이 천국이다.  천국은 겨자씨나 누룩처럼 작아 보이나 후에는 많은 사람을 살리는 하나님의 능력과 영향력이 있다.  교회는 죄인들을 율법에서 풀어내어 자유함에 이르게 하는 천국의 영향력이 임재하는 곳이다.      

결단과 적용

교회가 교회되게, 예배가 예배되고 선교가 선교되게 나를 사용하소서!  내가 주님이 다스리는 천국이 되게 하소서!  미약하고 보잘 것 없는 종이지만 종을 통하여 죄인과 병자들이 풀려나 자유하게 하소서!  천국 백성으로 기쁨이 충만한 삶을 살게 하소서!   

18. Feb 18 (Fri) QT. ‘God’s kingdom comes with the power of revival’

Lk. 13:10-21

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus healed a woman who had been crippled for 18 years by evil spirit at a synagogue on a Sabbath.  The synagogue leader judged Jesus that he broke the law because he healed her on the Sabbath.  However, Jesus declared that he did what he should do to set free a suffering woman on the Sabbath to give her real rest in God.   The Kingdom of God is likened to be a mustard seed and yeast.  They were small but they had power of life enough to embrace all kinds of birds and feed the multitude of the hungry.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Wherever God reigns, the kingdom of God is realized.  God’s kingdom begins with small and little like a mustard seed and yeast.  However, since they have the power of God, they will enable to revive and feed the multitude of the needy.  Church of Jesus Christ is the kingdom of God where God’s power reigns to set sinners free from the bondage of the law to be alive. 

Decisions and applications

Lord, use me as your instrument to make your church be a church of Christ, worship and mission could be your worship and mission.  Let my heart be a kingdom of God where you abide and reside to reign over me.   Such a little man of God like me as a mustard seed and yeast could be used as your instrument to set sinners and the sick free from any kind of captivities so that they may live with full-fledged joy as citizens of the Kingdom of God!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.