Feb 16 (Wed) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,017회 작성일 22-02-23 17:32

본문

16. 2 16()   ‘지금이 값을 치루고 하나될 때이다’  12:49-59

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님이 이 땅에 오심으로 가족 가운데 화평 대신 불을 던졌다.  예수님을 믿는 사람과 믿지 않는 사람사이에 분쟁이 일어나기 시작하였다.  예수님이 받을 세례를 통하여 화평이 이루기 까지 예수님은 얼마나 답답하셨나?

시대를 분별하고 나도 나의 받을 세례로 값을 치루고 화평을 이루어야한다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

주님 주시는 화평은 값을 치루시고 우리에게 주시는 화평이다.  주님이 받을 세례는 십자가에서 죽으시고 부활하심이다.  가족간에, 사람간에 불화를 보시고 주님은 얼마나 답답해 하시겠나?  내가 한 렙돈, 호리라도 나의 세례를 통하여 값을 치룬다.  이런 시대에 화평의 도구가 되리라! 

결단과 적용

이 시대는 하나님의 때에 관심이 없다.  피리를 불어도 춤 추지 않고 곡을 하여도 회개가 없다.  분쟁하며 산다.  싸우고 산다.  주님이 그것을 보시고 얼마나 마음아파 하셨나?  죽으시고 부활하심으로 죄 값 치러주시고 구원을 이루셨다.  나도 값을 치루며 산다.  그래야 화평이 온다.  

16. Feb 16 (Wed) QT. ‘It is the right time to pay the price to live in peace’

Lk. 12:49-59

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus came to us and threw fire upon us instead of peace.  From that time on till now, there has been dispute between the believers and unbelievers even among the family members.  Jesus lived in constraint until he completed peace on earth through crucifixion and resurrection.  I am called to discern the present time of dispute to pay the price through my crucifixion and resurrection to complete peace.   

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Peace which comes from the Lord comes through his redemptive death and resurrection, which was his baptism.  Jesus was crying in constraint until he completed peace as he witnessed dispute among the people due to sins.   I am called to repent of my sins to pay the last penny trough Jesus to become a peace maker.

Decisions and applications

This generation pays no attention to God.  They don’t respond to his call; they don’t dance to the music, nor repent at weeping in tears.  People live in disunity.  Jesus was hurt and wounded by our life in dispute without peace.  Therefore, Jesus paid the ransom through his crucifixion and resurrection to complete salvation.   Peace comes through my sacrifice in my community.        

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.