Feb 15 (Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,077회 작성일 22-02-23 17:30

본문

15. 2 15()         ‘이런 사람이 되라!           12:35-48

본문 관찰과 묵상

혼인잔치에서 돌아와 문을 두드리는 신랑을 맞이하는 사람처럼 깨어서 주인을 맞이할 준비하는 사람이 되라.  지혜있고 진실할 청지기로 때를 따라 양식을 나누어주는 제자가 되라.  이런 사람들이 복있고 주인은 모든 소유를 그에게 맡길 것이다.  주인의 뜻을 알고도 준비없이 사는 자는 맞을 것이다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

베드로의 질문처럼 예수님의 이 비유는 제자들을 위한 비유다.  주인의 진실된 청지기는 항상 주인을 맞이할 준비가 되어있어야 한다.  주인의 뜻을 따라 모든 종들에게 때를 따라 양식을 나누어 주는 진실된 청지기가 되어야  한다.  주인이 모든 소유를 맡길 것이다.  그렇지 않으면 벌을 받을 것이다. 

결단과 적용

내가 먼저 항상 예수님을 맞이하기 위하여 깨어있는 종으로 산다.  또한 예수님의 뜻대로 말씀의 양식을 먹이는 진실된 청지기로 산다.  복있는 청지기는 항상 말씀과 기도로 주님께 깨어있어야 한다.  나의 뜻이 아닌 주님의 뜻때로 말씀으로 주님의 양들을 양육하여야 한다.  남은 기간 그렇게 살아가겠다.

15. Feb 15 (Tue) QT.         ‘Be such a faithful servant!’          Lk. 12:35-48

Observation and meditation on the text

I am called by Jesus to become such a faithful servant who is awake to prepare to meet the master who may return home at midnight or at daybreak after the wedding banquet.  I am called to be such a faithful steward who can distribute food to the master’s servants at the proper time.  I shall be a blessed one, and the master shall put me in charge of all his possessions.  If I am not prepared to meet Jesus even though I know the will of the master, I shall be punished by him.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

As Peter asked Jesus, this parable was for the disciples, not the crowd.  Any faithful servant to a master must be prepared to meet him.  At the same time, he or she must become faithful steward or stewardess who know how to distribute the words of the master to his servants  at the proper time.  They shall be in chare of all his possessions.   

Decisions and applications

I must be a faithful servant of Jesus who is alert to meet Jesus.    At the same time, I must be a faithful steward of Jesus to provide my master’s words to the people at the proper time.  I will be awake all the time to Jesus in the words of God and prayers.  I will nurture and nourish my master’s flock according to God’s will by his words.  I will live as his faithful servant and steward for the rest of my life.     

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.