Dec 27 Tue QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,185회 작성일 22-12-29 18:51

본문

27. 1227() ‘지혜자도 알지 못하는 비밀이 있다9:11-18

본문 관찰과 묵상

지혜자도 모르는 비밀이 무엇인가? 빠른 경주자나 강한 군사나 지혜자나 지식인이 다 성공한다거나 잘되는가는 모른다. 지혜자도 그물과 올무에 물고기와 새가 잡히듯 재앙에 걸릴 것을 모른다. 성을 살린 가난한 지혜자도 잊혀질 것을 모른다. 타락한 세상에서 지혜자가 다 존경받지 못함을 모른다. 죄인 하나가 많은 선을 파괴함도 모른다. 부패한 이 세상은 예측이 불가능하다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

모든 사람에게 각각시기와 기회를 주시는 하나님만이 아신다. 그러므로 솔로몬은 지혜자도 분별하지 못하는 것을 가지고 고민하지 말고 나에게 때와 기회를 주시는 하나님을 알라고 경고한다. , 오늘 나에게 주신 하나님의 사명을 기쁨으로 감당하며 수고한 후에 낙을 누리는 것이 복된 삶이다.

결단과 적용

내가 죽음의 사선을 넘나들었다. 이제 죽는다는 것이 그렇게 먼 것이 아님을 절절이 깨달았다. 산 개가 죽은 사자 보다 낫다고 한 것같이 지금 내가 살아있는 바로 지금 여기에서 주님맡겨주신 사명을 최선을 다하여 감당한다. 그리고 마음껏 하나님을 사랑하고 맡겨주신 가족과 성도들을 사랑하며 산다.

27. Dec 27(Tue). ‘There is a secret even the wise don’t know’

Ecc.9:11-18

Observation and meditation on the text

What could be a secret even the wise cannot fathom? The swift in the race, the strong in the battle, the wise, and the brilliant are not necessarily successful or wealthy. Even the wise do not know whether they would be trapped by evil unexpectedly like fish are caught in a cruel net, or birds are taken in a snare. A poor man but wise saved the city by his wisdom when the city was surrounded in siege by a powerful king. However, he was forgotten by people because he was poor. The wise do not know even they would be dishonored by people in this corrupted world. One sinner can destroy much good. Nothing is predictable in this wicked world.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Only the sovereign God who gives everyone ‘time and chance’ knows the future of people respectively. Therefore, Solomon warns me not to worry about those things even the wise cannot understand, but to get to know God who gives me ‘time and chance’ according to his time. In other words, it is a blessed life if I enjoy the approval of God after fulfilling God’s given mission to me with gladness and willingness.

Decisions and applications

I had near death experience. I realized that death is not far away from me. As a live dog is better off than a dead lion, I do my best to carry on God’s mission here and now since I am alive today. Today, I love the Lord and my family as well as my congregation as much as I can.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.