Dec 25 Sun QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,267회 작성일 22-12-29 18:48

본문

25. 1225(주일) ‘나는 왕과 구세주가 필요한 사람인가?’2:1-12

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님이 탄생하였을 때 동방의 박사들이 예루살렘에와서 유대인의 왕을 찾았다. 헤롯왕이 대제사장과 서기관들을 불러 그리스도가 어디서 나겠느냐고 물었다. 그들은 선지자들이 유대 베들레헴에서 나겠다고 했다. 동방의 박사들이 베들레헴에 갔을 때 별이 아기있는 곳위에 머물렀다. 아기 예수께 경배하고 황금, 유향, 몰약을 예물로 드렸다. 헤롯에게 가서 말하지 않고 돌아갔다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

마태복음은 예수님이 유대인의 왕으로 오셨음을 선포하였다. 헤롯왕은 자기외에 왕이 온다는 것을 선지자들의 말을 듣고 알았음에도 죽이려하였다. 먼곳에서 별을 연구하던 박사들은 왕으로 오신 아기 예수께 황금과 유향과 몰약을 드림으로 그가 왕이요, 죄인을 위하여 죽으실 분에 합당한 예물을 드렸다.

결단과 적용

오늘도 교회안에 있는 사람들 보다 교회 밖에서 뭐 저런 사람이 예수를 믿겠느냐 하는 사람이 더 잘 믿을수 있다. 그것은 예언의 말씀을 믿느냐 않믿느냐에 달려있다. 내가 왕으로 살려는 사람은 관심도 없다. 나는 왕이 필요하다. 오늘 탄생 하신 나의 왕, 나의 구세주에게 나도 나를 산 제물로 드린다.

25. Dec 25(Sun). ‘Do I need my King and Savior?’ Matt.2:1-12

Observation and meditation on the text

When Jesus was born, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem to find the new-born King. King Herod was disturbed by it and called for the chief priests and teachers of the law and asked them where the Messiah was to be born. They answered the king that the new King was prophesied to be born in Bethlehem in Judea. When the Magi went to Bethlehem the same star they followed stopped over the place where the baby was. They worshipped the baby Jesus and gave their gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh. They did not go back to Herod but returned home by another route.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The Gospel of Matthew declared that Jesus Christ came as the King of the Jew. The disturbed king Herod wanted to kill another king beside him even though he knew the new king was prophesied. The magi from the east who studied the stars visited the new-born king from afar and gave gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh which were appropriate gifts only to the king and the Savior who would die for the sinners.

Decisions and applications

The unseeming people outside of church could be a believer in Jesus than those who are inside of church nowadays. It depends on their faith whether they believe the prophecy or not. Those who want to be the king of their lives are indifferent to Jesus. However, I desperately need my king. Therefore, Jesus Christ who was born today is my king and I also give myself as a living sacrifice to my King and Savior.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.