Dec 20 Tue QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,358회 작성일 22-12-29 18:40

본문

20. 1220()‘하나님을 경외함이 모든 악에서 자유케한다7:15-29

본문 관찰과 묵상

전도자인 솔로몬의 간증이다. 전심을 다하여 지혜를 찾았으나 지혜자도 악을 행하는 자신을 발견하였다. 진정한 지혜는 하나님을 경외함이다(9:10). 하나님을 경외하는 지혜가 나를 죄 짓게 하는 모든 악에서 자유케한다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

첫째, 하나님을 경외하면 지나침에서 자유케 된다. 지나치게 의인이 되면 다른 사람 정죄한다. 지나치게 지혜로우면 자기꾀에 빠진다. 나의 행위로 의인되지 못한다. 둘째, 하나님을 경외하면 이것도 저것도 다 자유함으로 행할 수 있다. 셋째, 하나님을 경외하면 사람의 인기에 연연치 않는다. 넷째, 하나님을 경외하면 우상을 섬기는 여인의 올무에서 빠져 나오는데 나는 실패하였다.

결단과 적용

과유불급’(過猶不及)이다. 지나침은 모자람만 못하다. 예수님도이것도 행하고 저것도 버리지 말라고 하셨다(23:23). 오늘도 사람의 인기순위 매김에 요동하지 않는다. 하나님을 경외하면 이런 것에서 자유함을 가지고 산다. 하와의 후손인 여성도 하나님을 경외함으로 올무가 복이 될수있음을 깨닫게 하시니 감사드린다.

20. Dec 20(Tue). ‘To fear of the Lord sets me free from all snares of evil’

Observation and meditation on the text

It is Kohelet Solomon’s testimonies. He sought for wisdom with all his heart, but eventually he realized that such a wise person like him could commit sins. The real and genuine wisdom is to fear of the Lord (Pr. 9:10). The wisdom to fear of the Lord sets me free from all snares and temptations to commit all kinds of sins.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

First, if I fear of the Lord, it will set me free from all extremes. If I am extremely righteous, I am inclined to judge others. If I am extremely wise, I tend to fall into my own schemes. After all, I cannot become righteous by what I possess or by doings. Second, if I fear of the Lord, then I am free to ‘do this and do that.’ Third, the fear of the Lord sets me free from being tossed to and fro by the public opinions. Fourth, if I fear of the Lord, it will set me free from all the snares of foolish women who worship idols. Solomon reflected his failure in his relationship with idol worshipers.

Decisions and applications

Extremes are worse than less. Jesus teaches me ‘you should practice justice, mercy, and faithfulness without neglecting all the laws’ (Matt 23:23). I now realize that if I fear of the Lord, I shall be set free from all kinds of snares. I praise the Lord with much thanksgiving that even the descendants of Eve who foolishly disobeyed the Lord could transform their snares into blessings by their fear of the Lord.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.