Dec 16 Fri QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,844회 작성일 22-12-19 17:13

본문

16. 1216() ‘어리석은 자의 길을 가지 말라!’ 5:1-9

본문 관찰과 묵상

어리석은 자는 자신을 스스로 어리석게 만든다. 첫째, 하나님의 말씀은 듣지않고 자기말은 많이 한다. 둘째, 서원한 것을 갚지않아 스스로 하나님의 진노를 불러온다. 셋째, 가장 높은 곳에서 감찰하시는 하나님을 알지 못한다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

반대로 지혜자는 오직 하늘에서 감찰하시는 하나님을 경외한다. 성전에서 가장앞에서 나가 말씀을 잘 듣는다. 자기말은 적게 한다. 서원을 함부로 하지않고 서원한 것은 손해나도 갚는다. 하나님이 주시는 것으로 만족하게 산다.

결단과 적용

나도 말을 많이 함으로 실수를 많이 하며 살았다. 하나님의 말씀은 최대한 많이 듣고 내 말은 삼가리라. 주의 종으로 서원한 것을 내 생명다할 때 까지 충실히 갚아나가리라. 불의하고 불공정한 일을 감찰하시는 하나님을 경외하며 나의 삶을 위탁하리라. 그리고 내게 주시는 몫으로 만족하며 살아가리라!

16. Dec 16(Fri). ‘Never take foolish ways as a fool take’ Ecc.5:1-9

Observation and meditation on the text

A fool makes himself foolish by taking foolish ways. First, a fool talks a lot of himself which marks the speech of a fool instead of getting closer to the Lord to listen to God as much as he can. Second, he brings about God’s wrath by not fulfilling his vows to God. Third, he never estimates God’s sovereign overseeing power over the universe.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

On the contrary, I am called to be wise enough to fear of the Lord who oversees my life. I am challenged to get nearer to God when I listen to the words of God while I lessen my words to talk of myself. I hear that I must not make vows to God randomly or arbitrarily. If I make any vow to God, I must fulfill it even though it hurts me. I hear the voice of the Lord that I must live by whatever God gives me as my portion.

Decisions and applications

I have made numerous mistakes by talking too much of me. I must listen to the words of God as much as I can while I talk about me as less as I can. I will fulfill my vows to God I made when I was called by God faithfully until I die. I will fear of the Lord who thoroughly oversees all the injustice and unrighteousness of this world, and I will commit my entire life and ministries to God’s just and righteous hands. I will live by with whatever God provides for me as a blessed portion of my life.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.