Dec 14 Wed QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 1,920회 작성일 22-12-19 17:09

본문

14. 1214() ‘하나님이 주신 사명을 즐거워하며 살라!’ 3:16-22

본문 관찰과 묵상

이 세상의 법정에도 공의가 없다. 하나님의 공의의 법정을 사모한다. 이 세상에서 짐승과 사람은 다 죽어 흙으로 돌아간다. 그러나 짐승은 썩어 없어지지만 인간은 죽어도 부활한다. 하나님이 나에게 주신 분복을 즐거워 하며 하나님안에서 사는 삶이 복된 삶이다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

인간의 죄성으로 법정도 공의가 없어졌다. 짐승과 사람도 죄로 말미암아 다 죽어 흙이 된다. 나의 죽은 후의 삶이 어떠한지 확신을 가진이는 행복하다. 그래서 나는 오늘도 주님이 나에게 주신 사명을 즐거워하며 하루를 살아간다.

결단과 적용

내게 주신 하나님의 사명이 나의 삶의 이다. 오늘도 그 사명을 감당하고 살 때 나의 삶에 즐거움과 행복이 있다. 그리고 내가 죽어도 이 땅에 그 사명을 통한 열매는 대를 물려가며 계속 될 것이다. 내게 주신 의 사명을 성실히 감당하며 산다. 남과 비교하지 않는다. 나의 갈 길을 기쁨으로 가게하시는 주님을 찬양한다.

14. Dec 14(Wed). ‘Enjoy God’s given mission to be my lot’ Ecc.3:16-22

Observation and meditation on the text

There was wickedness in the court. Therefore, Solomon desired God’s court. Both human and animals all doomed to die, and all will return to dust eventually. However, animals will become dust, but human will resurrect at the end. Therefore, I shall live a blessed life when I enjoy God’s given mission for my life as I consider it to be my ‘lot.’

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Because of human sinfulness, the court has lost justice and righteousness. After all, both animal and human beings go back to dust when they die. Only those who know the life after death will be happy. Therefore, I simply enjoy doing God’s given mission today because it will be forever.

Decisions and applications

I have received God’s mission and I consider it to be my ‘lot.’ I always enjoy happiness with fulfillment whenever I carry on God’ mission daily. I have blessed assurance that even though I die, the fruits of my life through God’s mission will pass unto the next generations continually. Therefore, I faithfully carry-on God’s mission daily in my life. I never compare myself with others. I praise the Lord who enables me to live God’s calling in my daily life with great joy and hope.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.