April 18 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,139회 작성일 22-04-20 14:19

본문

18. 4 18 ()  ‘하나님의 선한손의 도움을 받게 하소서’  8:1-20

본문 관찰과 묵상

에스라와 함께 돌아온 사람들이 집안별로 기록되었다.  아화와강가에서 3일동안 머물며 살펴보니 레위자손이 한 명도 없었다.  족장 잇도와 느디님 사람들을 통하여 섬길자를 찾았다.  제사장 39명과 느디님 사람 220명의 성전에서 섬길 일꾼을 찾았다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님의 선한 손의 도움은 찾는자에게 임한다.  에스라는 많은 사람이 함께 했다고 자만하지 않았다.  아화와 강에서 3일 지체하면서 살펴보았다.  예루살렘으로 귀환할 제사장들과 성전봉사자들을 찾았고 하나님의 선한 손의 도우심이 임하였다. 

결단과 적용

나의 목회에서도 그냥 확인 없이 질주하면 실수가 나왔다.  간간히 살펴보아야 한다. 찾는자 에게 가장 좋은 선물인 성령을 선물로 주신다( 11:13).  목회를 잘 살피고 PGM을 잘 살펴보겠다.  거룩한 일꾼들이 절대 필요하다.  주님이 공급하여 주실줄 믿는다.   

18. April 18 (Mon) QT.      ‘Let me be helped by God’s gracious hand’

Ez. 8:1-20

Observation and meditation on the text

All the returners from Babylonian exile with Ezra were gatherered according to each household.   Ezra assembled them at Ahava carnal and camped there for 3 days to check the constituents of the people.  He found no Levites.  Ezra asked the leaders to go to Iddo and the temple servants to find out any temple servants who would return to  Jerusalem.  They found 39 priests and 220 temple servants.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God’s gracious hands fall on those who seek help from God.  Ezra never boasted large number of people.   He checked people at the Ahava Canal for 3 days.   God’s hands fell on Ezra, and he found the priests and temple servants.

Decisions and applications

I experienced mistakes as I run fast without reflection in my ministries.  I must check and reflect my ministries from time to time.  Then, God gives the best gift of the bests which is the Holy Spirit to anyone who seeks the Lord (Lk. 11:13).  I will check my pastoral ministries and PGM.  I desperately need consecrated leaders.  I do believe that the Lord will provide them through God’s gracious hands.     

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.