April 15 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,265회 작성일 22-04-20 14:08

본문

15. 4 15 ()    ‘예수님의 다 이루심에 동참하라!    19:23-30

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수님이 못박히실 때 군인들이 제비뽑아 예수의 옷을 취하였다성경에 예언된 대로 응하였다십자가에서 예수님은 어머니 마리아 곁에 서 있던 요한에게 아들이라고 하셨다요한에게는 어머니라고 하셨다요한은 그때부터 예수님 대신 마리아를 어머니로 모셨다성경의 예언대로 목마르다고 하셨다신 포도주를 받고 ‘다 이루었다’하시고 운명하셨다.    

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

십자가에서 죽으심으로 예수님은 ‘다 이루셨다’ 첫째, 구약의 예언을 다 이루셨다군병들이 제비뽑아 옷을 나누는 것, 목마르다 하신 것들 메시야에 대한 예언이 이루었다둘째, 누구든지 하나님의 말씀대로 순종하는 자들이 한 가족이 됨을 이루셨다셋째, 자신을 화목제물로 드리심으로 죄인의 구원을 위한 새롭고 살길을 여셨다.  

결단과 적용

나도 예수님의 다 이루심에 동참하라는 초청을 받는다다 얻었기에 다 이룬 것이 아니다다 잃고 주었기에 다 이루었다주는 것이 받는 것 보다 더 복되다성경말씀이 나의 삶을 통하여 다 이루어지기를 소원한다피를 나눈 가족의 한계를 뛰어넘어 믿는자들이 한 가족이 되는데 참여한다나를 거룩한 산 제물로 드림으로 하나님이 기뻐하시는 삶을 살아가리라!

15. April 15 (Fri) QT.   ‘Let Jesus’ completion be yours!’   John. 19:23-30

Observation and meditation on the text

When Jesus was crucified, the soldiers cast a lot to get Jesus’ robe.  The prophecy in the Scripture was fulfilled.  Jesus spoke to his mother Mary that John who stood next to her would be her son.  Jesus spoke to John that Mary could be his mother.  Since that time on, John took her into his house.  Jesus said he was thirsty, which fulfilled a prophecy in the Scripture.   When Jesus received the drink, Jesus died as he said, ‘It is finished.’

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Jesus completed God’s mission upon dying on the cross.  First, Jesus fulfilled the prophecies in the Scripture such as the soldiers cast a lot to get garments, and Jesus said, ‘I am thirsty.’  Second, Jesus completed the heavenly extended spiritual family on earth through obedience to God.  Third, Jesus opened a new and living way for us by offering himself as a perfect peace offering on the cross.

Decisions and applications

I am invited to participate in Jesus’ life which fulfils and completes God’ s will.  Jesus did not complete God’s will by getting everything but giving away everything.  It is more blessing for me to give than to get.  I pray that the Scripture may be fulfilled through my life.  I want to participate in the extended heavenly family on earth by faith in Jesus Christ which goes beyond earthly bloody relationship.  I will please the Lord by offering myself as a living sacrifice to the Lord.      

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.