April 11 (Mon) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,354회 작성일 22-04-12 17:51

본문

11. 4 11 ()     ‘예수님의 선택에 참여하라!        12:23-33

본문 관찰과 묵상

누구에게나 결단할 때가 온다.  예수님은 한 알의 썩어질 밀알의 길을 선택하셨다.  예수님의 선택에 참여하면 괴롭다.  이 때를 면하고 싶다.  그러나 이 고난의 선택을 위하여 이 때에 내가 존재한다.  고난에 잠시 참여하면 영원한 영광에도 참여한다.  예수님이 고난 받고 죽으셔야 수많은 사람이 구원받기 때문이다.       

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나를 위한 멧세지다.  순간 순간 편안한 삶을 선택하는 자는 얻었다 하는 순간 잃어버린다.  다른 사람들을 살리기 위하여 내가 고난의 길, 이땅에서 들려 십자가에 못박혀 대속적인 삶을 살면 수많은 사람들이 살아난다. 하나님이 귀히여겨주신다.  영광에서 영광에 이르게 하신다.      

결단과 적용

‘우리가 잠시 받는 환난의 경한 것이 지극히 크고 영원한 영광의 중한 것을 우리에게 이루게 함이라’(고후 4:17).  내가 그리스도의 고난에 잠깐 참여하면 ‘그의 영광을 나타 내실 때에 나로 즐거워하고 기뻐하게 하신다’(벧전 4:13).  그러므로  오늘 나는 예수 그리스도의 십자가의 고난에 적극적으로 참여하여 살아간다.            

11. April 11 (Mon) QT.    ‘Participate in Jesus decision’    John. 12:23-33

Observation and meditation on the text

Time comes to everyone to decide.  Jesus decided to live as a kernel of wheat which should die.  If I want to participate in Jesus’ decision, my soul will be troubled.  So I may declare that I want to be saved, not to be dead.  However, it is for this very reason I come to this hour.  If I participate in suffering briefly, I shall participate his eternal glory.  Jesus chose that way because the multitude shall be saved through his sufferings.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

It is a message for me.  If I choose an easy way of life, then I shall lose it now when I think I get it.  If I decide to be lifted to be crucified in sufferings for the sake of people, then I shall revive multitude of people through my redemptive life.  Father God will honor me who faithfully serves Jesus Christ.  God will lead my life from glory to glory.

Decisions and applications

‘For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all’ (I Co. 4:17).  If I choose to participate in Jesus’ suffering for a while, ‘I shall be overjoyed when his glory is revealed’ (I Co. 4:13).  Therefore, today I am willingly participating in the sufferings of Jesus Christ.         

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.