April 17 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 4,154회 작성일 22-04-20 14:15

본문

17. 4 17 (주일)   ‘성령 받으면 구원의 증인이된다’    20:11-23

본문 관찰과 묵상

부활하신 예수님을 막달라 마리아가 처음 만났다그리고 부활의 첫 증인이 되었다안식후 첫날 저녁에는 제자들에게 나타나셨다평안을 선포하시고 숨을 내쉬며 저들에게 성령받아 죄사함의 복음을 전하게 하셨다.                     

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

예수님의 죽으심과 부활하심의 증인된 사람이 사도의 자격이었다예수님의 죽으심에 나의 옛사람을 못박아 죽고 예수님의 부활하심에 내가 동참하면 나도 예수의 증인이 된다예수의 증인은 죄 사함의 복음을 전한다

결단과 적용

나같은 죄인이 용서함 받아서 주님 앞에 의인이라 칭함을 받고 산다내가 죄 사함 받은 사랑만큼 내가 예수님을 전하는 증인으로 살수가 있다주님이 숨을 내쉬는 날숨으로 평안을 전하셨으니 그 축복을 나는 오늘도 들숨으로 드려마심으로 성령에 충만함을 받아 계속 예수님의 증인으로 살자

17. April 17 (Sun) QT.  ‘If I am filled with the H.S, I shall be his witness’

John. 20:11-23

Observation and meditation on the text

Mary Magdalene was the first person who was met by the risen Lord.  And she became the first witness of Jesus’ resurrection.  On the evening of that first day of the week, the risen Lord appeared to his disciples.  Jesus declared peace to them, and Jesus breathed on them to receive the Holy Spirit so that they might preach the gospel of forgiveness of sins.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The qualification to be an apostle of Jesus was the one who witnessed the crucifixion and the resurrection of Jesus Christ.  If I die to my old nature with Jesus on the cross, and to be resurrected with Jesus to God, then I shall become a witness of Jesus Christ.  And as a witness of Jesus Christ, I preach and deliver the forgiveness of sins by and through Jesus Christ.

Decisions and applications

Such a wretched sinner like me has been forgiven all my sins and called a righteous man by the grace and mercy of Jesus Christ.  As much as I have received the love of Jesus Christ, I can live a proportionate life as his witness.  Since Jesus breathed on me to receive the Holy Spirit through his exhale, I will receive it through my inhale  in prayers so that I may be filled with the Holy Spirit to continuously live as his witness 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.