April 8 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 2,906회 작성일 22-04-12 17:47

본문

8. 4 8 ()       ‘성전 건축의 목적은 무엇인가?      6:13-22

본문 관찰과 묵상

다리오왕의 명령에 총독 닷드내가 신속히 순종하였다.  유다장로들이 선지가 학개와 스가랴의 말씀에 순종하였다.  다리오왕 6년에 성전건축이 완성되었다.  성전에서 제사를 드렸다.  유월절을 지켰다.  모든 이방인들의 더러운 것에서 스스로를 정결하게 하였다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

건물의 완성이 목적이 아니라 사람의 완성이 성전건축의 목적이었다.  하나님 중심의 예배자로 변하였다.  유월절을 지키며 하나님의 은혜로 구원받았음을 선포하였다.  스스로 이방의 더러운것에서 정결하였다.  하나님이 보시기에 좋은 사람으로 회복되기 시작하였다. 

결단과 적용

나의 모든 사역과 헌신의 목적은 나도 하나님이 보시기에 좋은 하나님의 사람으로 계속 성화되어 가는 것이다.  오늘도 주님을 닮아 나 자신을 스스로 정결하게 구별하여 예수 중심으로 산다.  ‘내가 사는 것이 그리스도니 죽는것도 유익함이라’( 1:21).  아내와의 관계가 더욱 성결한 관계로 계속 인격적으로 변화받아 살리라!        

8. April 8 (Fri) QT. ‘What is the purpose of building the Temple of God?’

Ez. 6:13-22

Observation and meditation on the text

Governor Tattenai immediately obeyed King Darius’ command.  The elders of the Jews obeyed the prophets Haggai and Zechariah.  The temple of God was completed in the 6th year of King Darius.  The Israelites began to sacrifice offerings in the temple of God.  They kept the Passover and the Unleavened Bread.  They cleansed themselves from the unclean practices of the Gentiles.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The purpose of building the temple of God was not on the completion of the building itself, but for the completion of God’s people.  They became God-centered worshipers.   As they kept the Passover, they declared that they were saved by God’s grace and mercy.  They sanctified and purified themselves from the practices of the Gentiles.  Finally, they were recovering the original image of God whom God was pleased.

Decisions and applications

The purpose of my dedicated ministries is to be sanctified and purified continuously so that I may become God-centered servant whom God is pleased.  Therefore, I simply keep on separating myself from all kinds of sinful practices so that I may be resembling of Jesus Christ today by living Christ-centered life.  ‘For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain’ (Phil. 1:21).  I will dedicate myself more and more to build up my Christ like sanctified and purified relationship with my wife every day!     

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.