April 5 (Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 3,040회 작성일 22-04-12 17:25

본문

5. 4 5 ()  ‘거짓의 영은 진리의 영으로 싸워 이긴다’  4:11-24

본문 관찰과 묵상

방백 르흠과 서기관 심새가 앗수르 왕에 의하여 흩어진 섞인 혼혈민족인 사마리아인과 유프라테스강 건너편에 살던 디아스포라와 함께 아닥사스다 왕에게 올린 고발문은 거짓된 중상모략이었다. 성읍건축을 허락하면 왕에게 손해가 나서 그 땅을 잃을것이라 했다.  왕이 그들의 상소를 듣고 즉시 성읍건축을 중단시켰다.   

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

주의 일을 감당할 때 항상 대적하는 사람들이 따른다.  놀랠 것도 없다.  당연한 것이다.  그러나 그 사람들과 싸울필요가 없다.  그들을 타고 들어오는 거짓된 악한 영을 물리치면 된다.  예수님의 진리의 영은 마귀의 일을 멸하는 능력이다.  나의 싸움은 공중권세 잡은 악한 영과의 싸움이다.

결단과 적용

그러므로 오늘도 하나님의 진리의 영으로 전신갑주를 입는다.  구원의 투구와 의의 흉배와 진리의 허리띠와 믿음의 방패와 복음전하는 신발을 신고 성령의 검과 성령안의 무시로 기도함으로 악한 영들을 싸워이기며 산다.  사람과 싸우지 말자.  그를 통하여 나를 공격하는 악한 영과 싸워 이기자!

거짓의 영은 진리의 영으로 물리쳐 넉넉히 이길수 있기 때문이다.     

5. April 5 (Tue) QT. ‘Let the Spirit of the truth defeat the deceiving evil

Spirits’        Ez. 4:11-24

Observation and meditation on the text

The written accusations by the commanding officer Rehum and the secretary Shimshai along with the scattered diaspora Jews who had been mixed with gentiles in Samaria and Trans-Euphrates by Assyrian king Esarhaddon were false and slandering ones.  They insisted that the king would lose those lands if the king would allow them to build the city of Jerusalem again by the rebellious Jews because they would never pay taxes, tribute, or duty.  Upon reading their written public appeals, king Artaxerxes stopped the Jews building the city.

I heat the voice of the Lord through QT

When I carry God’s ministries the opponents and slanderers never fail to follow to bother.  It is not strange at all.  It is natural.  However, I do not need to fight against them.  All I must do is to defeat the evil deceiving spirits which try to infiltrate into God’s ministry.  Furthermore, the Spirit of Jesus is God’s almighty power to defeat Satan’s work.  My struggle is to fight against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realm, not against flesh and blood.

Decisions and applications

Therefore, I put the whole armor of God, which is my spiritual weapons of the Spirit of Truth; the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, the waist belt of truth, the shield of faith, the readiness of feet to deliver the gospel, the sword of the Holy Spirit, and pray in the Spirit on all occasions.  Let them defeat the evil spirits.  I will never fight against people.  I will fight against the evil spirits which try to infiltrate into my life with deceptions to win the ultimate victory.   The Spirit of Truth shall defeat the deceiving evil spirits more than enough.     

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.