Jan 6 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,142회 작성일 22-01-10 18:41

본문

6. 1 6()    ‘길라잡이보다 더 큰 이는 자녀이다’     1:67-80

본문 관찰과 묵상

입이 열린 사가랴가 하나님을 찬양하였다.  하나님이 아브라함에게 약속하신 언약을 지키셨다.  , 구원의 뿔 메시야를 다윗의 집에 일으키셨다.  그는 지극히 높으신 하나님의 아들이요 우리에게 위로부터 임하신 돋는해다.  세례요한은 지극히 높으신 하나님이 아들의 길을 예비하는자다.  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

‘여자가 낳은 자 중에 세례 요한 보다 더 큰 이는 없다.  주의 길을 예비하는 길라잡이 이기 때문이다.  율법과 선지자는 요한 까지다.  요한은 구약의 엘리야였다.  그러나 천국에서는 어린아이도 세례요한 보다 더 크다.  길라잡이, 즉 안내자 인도자가 아니라 예수 믿고 구원받아 하나님이 자녀가 되었기 때문이다’( 11:11-14).       

결단과 적용

나는 예수를 믿음으로 하나님의 아들이 되었다.   엘리야의 심장과 심정으로 예수님의 길을 예비하는 자에서 하나님의 아들로 아버지를 전하는 요한보다 더 큰 자가 되었다.  신랑을 맞을 준비를 시키는 사환에서 신랑을 맞은 신부가 더 큰 자다.  나를 세례요한 보다 더 큰 천국의 아들되게 하신 위로부터 임한 돋는 해 되신 주님을 찬양한다.    

6. Jan 6 (Thu) QT.       ‘A son is greater than a servant’           Lk. 1:67-80

Observation and meditation on the text

When his mouth opened, Zachariah began to praise the Lord.   God kept God’s covenant he made for Abraham.   In other words, God raised up a horn of salvation in the house of David.   He was the son of the Most High, and he was the rising sun came upon us from heaven.  John the Baptist should be a prophet of the Son of the highest God.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

‘Among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist because John was a messenger, prophet, a guide for the son.  All the prophets and Law prophesied until John; John was Elijah in the OT, and the last prophet and Law; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he because he is not a messenger, but a child of God by believing in Jesus Christ’ (Matt. 11:11-14). 

Decisions and applications

By believing in Jesus Christ, I have become a son of God.   I have become a greater one as God’s son than a messenger, prophet, servant, and a guide who prepared a way for the Lord with the heart and mind of Elijah.  I have become a greater one as a bride of the Lord than a servant who prepared people to meet the groom.  Therefore, I praise the Lord, the rising sun who has come and made me a greater one as a son of the Lord in the kingdom of God than a servant John the Baptist in it.   

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.