Jan 5 (Wed) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,132회 작성일 22-01-10 18:38

본문

5. 1 5()    ‘하나님 말씀에 순종하는 자로 살라!    1:57-66

본문 관찰과 묵상

엘리사벳이 아들을 낳았다.  할례일에 친족들이 모여 이름을 사가랴라고 지으려했다.  엘리사벳이 요한으로 지어야 한다고 했다.  사가랴에게 물었더니 서판에 요한이라 썼다.  그러자 그가 말하기 시작하였다.  요한은 하나님의 손이 함께 하는자 였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

문화나 전통을 따르기 보다 하나님의 말씀에 순종하여야 한다.  하나님이 아들을 택한자로 믿고 요한이라고 이름을 짓자 사가랴의 입이 풀렸다.  하나님이 나를 택하셨고 오늘도 나를 쓰시는 것을 믿을 때 나의 입이 열려 주를 찬양하고 증거하리라  

결단과 적용

나의 나됨은 하나님의 은혜다.  우연히 된 것이 없다.  그러므로 오늘도 무슨 일이 있든지 하나님의 말씀에 순종하여 살아야 한다.  특히 사람들의 의견이 아무리 강하여도 하나님의 뜻이 아니면 거부하여야 한다.  순종하는 자를 통하여 주의 손이 택한 자가 임하리라 

5. Jan 5 (Wed) QT.           ‘Be obedient to God’s words’           Lk. 1:57-66

Observation and meditation on the text

Elizabeth gave birth to a son.  On the day of circumcision, all the relatives gathered to celebrate, and they wanted to name him after his father Zachariah.   However, Elizabeth insisted that he should be called John.  When Zachariah was asked for a writing tablet, he wrote, ‘his name is John.’   At once his mouth was opened.  The Lord’s hand was with John.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I must obey the words of God instead of being conformed by culture or tradition of my community.  Zachariah’s mouth was opened when he named his son John as his confession of faith that his son was chosen by God.   Likewise, today when I confess my faith that I have been chosen by God to be used as his instrument, I shall praise the Lord as I witness Jesus Christ with my opened mouth. 

Decisions and applications

By God’s grace I am what I am today.  Nothing has been done in my life coincidently.  Therefore, no matter what may happen to me today, I shall obey the words of God.  Especially, I shall not be conformed by the pattern of people’s opinions even though they sound very strong and persuasive.   God’s hands shall be upon the obedient who’s been chosen by God.       

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.