Jan 4(Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,243회 작성일 22-01-10 18:36

본문

4. 1 4()     ‘가장 많은 축복 받은자로 살라!       1:39-56

본문 관찰과 묵상

마리아는 천사의 말을 듣고 바로 산골에서 사는 엘리사벳을 찿아갔다.  마리아가 문안할 때 엘리사벳의 복중에 있던 세례요한이 복중에서 뛰놀았다.  엘리사벳은 마리아가 택함받은 것을 믿고 순종 하였기에 복있는 여자요 태중의 아이도 복 있는자라고 하였다.        

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나 같은 비천한 자가 하나님의 택함을 받고 쓰임을 받는다는 것을 믿는 것이 축복이다.  그래서 나는 오늘도 하나님께 순종한다.  나를 통하여 하나님의 계획과 뜻이 분명이 이루어질 것을 믿을 때 도저히 일어나지 않을 일들이 나를 통하여 일어날 것이다.

결단과 적용

기쁜 소식의 전파자로 택함받은 것이 축복이다.  나를 통하여 하나님의 나라가 이 땅에 선포되고 주님 다스리는 천국이 이루어진다는 것을 믿는다.  그리고 그 뜻에 순종하여 주님께 헌신한다. ‘내가 여기 있사오니 나를 보내소서!( 6:8).  오늘도 기쁨으로 맡겨주신 사명을 감당하며 산다.  특별히 24차 선교사명자 대회를 위하여 오늘 이 멧세지를 주심을 감사한다. 

4. Jan 4(Tue) QT.  ‘Live as the most blessed and favored one by God’

Lk. 1:39-56

Observation and meditation on the text

Upon hearing from the angel, Maria immediately went to a hill country to see Elizabeth.  When Maria greeted Elizabeth, the baby was filled with the Holy Spirit and leaped in the womb of Elizabeth.  Elizabeth declared that Maria and the baby in her womb were the most blessed ones because Maria believed in God’s will and obeyed God. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Such a humble person like me is chosen and used by God?  If I believe in it will make me the most blessed one.  Therefore, I obey the Lord every day.  I do believe that God’s will and plan should be fulfilled through me since I believe in it.  Today, impossible things shall be fulfilled through me possibly.  

Decisions and applications

It is a great blessing for me to be chosen as God’s instrument.  I do believe that God’s kingdom shall be declared and established on earth to be reigned by God through me.  And I obey in total surrender with dedication.  ‘Here I am, Lord send me!’ (Isaiah. 6:8).   With great joy and willingness, I carry God’s mission today.  Especially, I give thanks to the Lord that this message is specially given for the 24th World Mission Conference this weekend.  Thank you, Lord!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.