댓글 0건 조회 692회 작성일 21-06-21 02:58
|설교자||Rev. Eddie Ko|
33. When they came to the place called the Skull, they crucified him there, along with the criminals—one on his right, the other on his left.
34. Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”[c] And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.
35. The people stood watching, and the rulers even sneered at him. They said, “He saved others; let him save himself if he is God’s Messiah, the Chosen One.”
36. The soldiers also came up and mocked him. They offered him wine vinegar
37. and said, “If you are the king of the Jews, save yourself.”
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.